Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Filling Time

This whole "moving home after graduating thing" was never in the plan for me. So as I sucked up my pride to move home for a few months I'm trying to look at some positives. The options were to move home for a few months and save up to travel Europe, or live in a city and barely make ends meet. So, seeing as my best friend Allie and I have been saying for three years that we would go travel Europe, I decided now would be a good time to do this. I mean, when else will I get the opportunity to travel like this?! So that's the plan for now. These next few months will also be an excellent time for me to be able to reflect and evaluate some goals in my life. Over the past four months I had the opportunity to live in Washington DC and do my student teaching in a third grade classroom. One of the biggest lessons and learning experiences I had during that time is Heavenly Father's love and understanding He has for each of His children. He is so so so incredibly aware of each of us and He is listening and ready to answer our prayers. So as I live at home for the next couple of months I know that my Heavenly Father is listening to my prayers and knows of my struggles and my joys!

No comments: