Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Wreath

I've had my mind the past couple of weeks on making an Easter egg wreath for our front door. I finally got it started the other day and then ran out of eggs.... so I finished today! 
I think it's probably my favorite craft I've made.

My cute husband pretending to knock .















While going through my camera I discovered some older pictures I've never posted. Here's one of Nicole, Juston, and Austin during our visit to Utah over Christmas. We went to this bounce place for my niece, Jennilyn's, 3rd birthday. It was super fun. Tons of adult siblings acting like 5 year olds again racing through bounce houses. Seriously. We made teams and then did a relay race through these inflatable things. 
I'm pretty sure everyone there, including other children, thought we were crazy.

 Jayden driving a car.
 Celebrating Curtis's birthday back in January.
 He must have blown out all the candles in one blow since he's so excited.
This was my Valentine's craft this year.

 And these babies just came in the mail today! We ordered snorkels for our trip to the Virgin Islands in June. Seemed to make more sense to buy them, then to rent them everyday. 
As you can tell, I'm pretty excited!



4 comments:

Kemi said...

You are so crafty! I love the wreath and the Valentine's Day frame!

And can I just say that I covet your front door, framing and light? Gorgeous color and style. :)

Jenni Rollins said...

So jealous about your future trip - my husband is afraid of snorkeling. Maybe I'll toughen him up someday =)

Jenni Rollins said...

By the way - what did you use to make your wreath other than eggs? It's so cute I may have to make one.

Laurie said...

I absolutely love your snorkeling picture. That is just a "proud mama" picture. Can't stop smiling. So....did the snorkeling equipment arrive before or after the basement flooded...twice?