Saturday, October 23, 2010


Last weekend I went to Ohio to visit Curtis! I flew out Wednesday night and then stayed through Sunday morning. 
It was such an awesome weekend! 


This was on our way home from the Dental Interviews on Saturday. We mingled with the applicants and their guests and then showed them around campus and the dental school. It was fun to just be with Curtis and to see more of campus. 





STUDYING. We did a lot of that...well...Curtis studied and I did school work...or took naps! haha 
The picture on the right is Curtis attempting to study.

Saturday night we made Jack-o-lanterns! Curtis's turned out awesome!

I had to leave early Sunday morning to head back to Utah. It was SO fun to see Columbus and spend time with Curtis. Thanks Brandi and Marie for letting me stay with you!!!

5 comments:

Curtis said...

:)
My favorite post yet! Thanks for visiting me! :)

Melanie said...

You two are sooooo cute!!!! Looks like lots of fun!
Miss you!!

N. Slade said...

Ya ya!! I'm glad you had such a great weekend and Curtis took care of you!! I need to meet this fellow of yours!

Kristine said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I'm so glad you got to go! :)

Alexis Tanner Lane said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad things are going so well! I expect an email from you soon with more details. ;-)